Thursday, March 11, 2010

mutal masturbation phone sex

Fetish phone sex is the best, don't you think? I love playing with my pussy while I know you're jacking off for me. It's fun when we get to be naughty together. But if I'm using toys and you're not... what if you're not having as much fun as me? Everyone knows I love fetish phone sex I write about all sorts of different topics on my site and that's where we get to really explore. I think fleshlights feel super soft... I've stuck my fingers and even tongue inside one. It feels like a sexy smooth pussy. It's like the best part of a chick without the drama! We can have a drama-free threesome. LOL Don't worry, my big tits are more than enough for the three some.

So if you like to play... just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment